Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam

When I go out drinking I tend to use a black mascara instead of my daily brown, I like to go for thickening and lengthening lashes so I went for a brand I've used in the past and loved so I went for Rimmel's Scandaleyes Retro Glam. I've seen the advert for this product and when I had a look in store it stood out so much I brought it!



The thing that stood out the most was the brush it's curved at the ends and goes in at the middle meaning your lashes look bigger and bolder then normal. The product didn't go on my lashes to thick and seems to dry quickly meaning I didn't smudge or get into a mess using the wand.



The colour was really pigmented making it look really dark on my lashes standing out well against my other make up which I like a lot. Over all this is a great product and I'm glad I brought it for just £6.99, you can find it at Boots and Superdrug.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment