Brighton Haul

Last week I went for a mini break to Brighton and of course did a spot of shopping, I explored The Lanes, North Laine, Western Road and Churchill Shopping Centre and picked up quite a few goodies so here goes!

Lush
I picked up two new bath products I've never seen before and the first one is a bright and colourful 'Granny Takes a Dip' which was £3.25 and I also picked up the 'May Day' ballistic which looks rather interesting for £2.95.



Primark
The Primark in Brighton was quite small compared to my local one so I only picked up two items the first being an adorable flower bun with bright yellow sunflowers for £2 and I went for a rather cute summer dress with some cute giraffes on for only £5.





Pussy - It was a shop in The Lanes! 
I have been after one of these bunny lamps for ages and finally found one in a rather oddly named shop in the middle of The Lanes for only £4.99 which made me very happy.



The Body Shop
A while ago I saw a review on the Natural Lips Roll On Lip Balm and I was really interested by the product but my local store didn't stock them so I was really happy to see they Brighton has them in stock for £4 I picked up Orange. I also went for a new lip balm in the scent pink berry as I loved how cute the colour was and they scent is rather nice too!



Superdrug
Finally I have some off the Tanya Burr products after searching for them in all my local stores, I went for two nail varnishes and a lip product. The nail varnishes I picked up were Little Duck and Be Bright, Be Happy for £5.99 each and the lip product I went for was Exotic Island for £6.99, I'm really excited to try them out and can't wait to give the lip gloss a whirl as it looks really nice.



Topshop
I wasn't excepting to find any make up in the branch as it looked quite small but there it was a make up stand with all the pretty products on! I came out with just two products as they are on the pricey range for a high street store so I went for a blusher in Head Over Heels for £7 this is a cream blusher which I'm really excited to try out in the summer when it's really hot, and I also went for a new nail varnish is the shade Bounce for £5 it's a really nice nudey orange which I really liked.



So that's it! Everything I brought while in Brighton I hope you enjoyed!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Lovely haul!I'm hoping to finally visit Brighton in the summer c: x x

    http://kirabassett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete