100% Natural Lip Roll-On

I brought this product around two weeks ago in Brighton and have loved using it, I brought it from The Body Shop and found it at the counter so i'm pretty sure it's a new product as my local store doesn't stock it yet. In total there are 5 different scents Coconut, Berry, Mint, Rose and the one I have Orange and at £4 there a great buy, I would love to try out Rose as I've never tried a lip product in that scent before.



To apply the product it's like any normal lip balm except it's a metal roll on which is quite cool so ideal for summer use, the product is quite sticky but goes on nicely. The scent is strong but doesn't taste to strong (it was by accident I tasted it!) and I found it left my lips really fuller and softer straight away which really impressed me.



The product is 100% natural including using soya to soften the lips and keep them kissable all year round!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment