An Evening With Crabtree And Evelyn

I was invited to an evening event held at my local Oxford Crabtree and Evelyn last week so decided to brave the outdoor's with a horrid cold and attend. It was there Handy Tips Handed Down event which ran for 2 hours and allowed me and fellow bloggers the chance to share make up tips and to pin them to the Handy Tips tree. My tip was 'When applying blusher smile to expose the apple of your cheeks, then apply your blusher'.



We also got to have manicures and a chance to have a hand treatments, I opted for a hand treatment which involved using there pomegranate scrub and moisturiser which I have to say is the nicest scent I've smelt in a while!



As well as treatments we got some nibbles and a goodie bag to take home, I also got a photo using a Polaroid camera which I love and have been ebaying to try find one for myself. It was a lovely event and I had a lot of fun chatting to the Oxford bloggers and the staff at Crabtree and Evelyn.



To follow the Handy Tips Handed Down use the hashtag #Crabtreehandytips or visit crabtreehandytips.co.uk
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment