My Birthday Trip To Brighton

I've just got back from a lovely two night break to Brighton and I've had to admit I had a lot more fun then I thought I was going to! The weather was okay a bit of rain here and there but it went nice and sunny for my last day there which was nice.



I stayed in a Hostel which was near all the main attractions and near the train station so I was able to walk everywhere and get around easier. The hostel I stayed at was called Kipps and for two nights in a private room it was £68 that also included breakfast, the staff were amazing at this hostel and it made my break that little easier stopping in such a nice friendly place.



I got up to quite a lot while in Brighton! I visited the Sea Life Center and had a walk along the pier to the amusement arcades, I also ate out a lot as well my favorite place being Harry Ramsden's the famous Fish and Chip restaurant!



I also of course visited The Lanes, North Laine, Western Road and Churchill shopping center for a spot of retail therapy! I shall do a haul post very soon!




post signature

1 comment: