Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner

I find it really hard to find a nice easy to use eyeliner which last's all day but this bargain from the recent Glamour magazine meant I could try out the Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner for £2.



The applicator is almost like a felt tip and draws on like a felt tip which at first is odd but I got used to it quite quickly. The shade of black is nice not to dark but not to watery that it looks grey, I found it was easy to create a winged look but quite hard to do much else as the pen tip wasn't really large enough to create much than a simply eye liner look.



It stayed on my super oily eye lids for around 3-4 hours before I felt the need to re apply which is good as most eyeliner's last on me for around an hour at the most. To remove the eyeliner it took some force but it did come off with my bioderma. To buy the eyeliner it's available online for £12.



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I think I will definitely purchase this! Super handy that it comes with glamour magazine. I have oily eyelids too, I personally love the clinique gel liner as it stays on all day without budging.

    Adore your blog, just followed you on bloglovin. :)

    Foreverscarlet.com - UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete