Bounce Bounce!

I'm always a lover of coral nail varnishes and can never turn away one with a cute name, cue Bounce by Topshop is this adorable orange shade which I've been loving this summer!



It's lasted on my nails for a good few days before it began to chip and I felt the need to re apply, the pigmentation for this polish was great it was nice and bright with a subtle shimmer which I love. It's a lovely summer shade and I can't wait to get as much out of it as possible over the next few months.



To pick up a pot it's available in selected stores and online for just £5 or two for £9.



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love Topshop nail polishes such a good range of colours!

    www.mybeautysleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coral is my favourite shade to wear as well. Never thought of buying a Topshop polish! x

    ReplyDelete