Neal's Yard Remedies

My bathroom cabinet was a little sample mad so I decided to use them up and do a review, the sample's which I had the most off was the Neal's Yard Remedies which is a skin care range with a lot of product on offer. I use moisturizers, oils, polishes and cleanser off all different sorts and kinds.



The scent of the products was pretty much the same it had a strong over powering scent which was like honey and flowers, it was quite unbearable for me but for some people it may be okay. My skin however liked the products and was left feeling pampered and super soft as the products contain a lot of good product for the skin such as coconut oil and aloe vera it made a big difference to my skin and I was left with clear and bright skin which felt nourished and loved.

Neal's Yard Remedies are available online here and it's quite expensive ranging from £20 - £40.


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love natural organic skincare. I've been meaning to try Neal's Yard Remedies for some time now. I'll deffo add it to my beauty wishlist. I'm now following you on Bloglovin' & GFC, I'd loe it if you could follow me on both platforms too? http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/ + http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/12159199 xx

    ReplyDelete