The Body Shop Marshmallow Blusher

I'm a massive fan off The Body Shop blushers as there make up range is quite small and manageable it's easy to make a decision and also quite dangerous as you can come out of the store with loads! I picked up a new blusher which is a shade lighter then my favorite shade bubblegum, as summer is on it's way I needed a lighter shade then my current one so it didn't stand out to much on my face so I went for Marshmallow!



It comes in a cute handy sized pot with a clear lid there 4g of product and it cost's £8 to buy, there's only 7 shades to chose from! I found it was really easy to blend and it had a really nice build able coverage which didn't fade or lose it's colour throughout the day.



I also love the fact The Body Shop sell animal cruelty free products and they have some great ingredients in there make up, in my new blushers there's added vitamin e and marula oil. It's an all round great product and I'm sure soon enough I'll have all 7 shades from the collection!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessica, I nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, go check it out and if you decide to post it on your blog let me know! xo beautyfabb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete