Glossybox April 2014 - Sweet Treats

This month's box is a nice get ready for summer box with some Easter Treats to spoil us with, I got two full sized, a travel sized and two mini's which is good for only £10 a month!

Emite Make Up Lip Brush
I've never used a lip brush before so I was happy to get one as the brush is £17 I'm excepting wonders to be honest as I would never pay £17 for a make up brush. The brush is made from synthetic taklon hair making it easy to clean as well as being allergy free.



Monu Spa Warming Ginger Massage and Body Oil
A brand I love and a product I'm yet to try out, to use this product you can add a few drops into the bath or massage onto your body. I like the idea of adding it to my bath and I'm hoping my skin will be luxuriously smooth as it states. It costs £25 which is a bit pricey for an oil.



MeMeMe Cosmetics Beat The Blues - Pearl Pink
I love how this products sounds and I'm excited to try it out, all you need to do in dot onto cheekbones or brow arches to create a natural dewy glow or you can mix into your foundation to create a subtle shimmer which sounds nice. At only £5.50 this is a perfect product.



TRESemme Instant Refresh Cleansing Dry Shampoo
I can't wait to try this little product out and as I'm off to Brighton soon it will be perfect for the beach as my hair always needs a refresh after being by the sea! It absorbs the oil and revives your hair while adding a touch of volume. It's only £4.99 for the full size bottle.



SunSense UK Daily Face SPF 50+
This was the product I was a little bit meh about purely because it's a once opened it must be used up product meaning I can only get one use out of a product you only need a teaspoon off to use =/ thanks to the twist off top! It's basically a sun screen you put under your make up which is lightly tinted and cost's £20.99 which is rather good for a sun screen.


I loved this month's box and am still enjoying Glossybox's, I know there's a lot of hate for the company but for £10 a month you get some amazing products that I'm grateful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment