You can call me mother hen!

I had the amazingly scary task of planning my sisters hen do yesterday and I must say it was rather fun but super stressful! There's a bit more planning and a bit more money involved then I thought there would be and dealing with my picky sister was not to pleasant either!



We started the night at home were I had made goody bags with the classic willy straws, shot glasses, badges, sweets and a sache in. I also decorate the living room with balloons and laid out a table with some nibbles and the most important thing some alcohol. It was really fun and a great way for everyone to meet in a more comfortable environment.



We then went out for a meal at Chen's Cottage a great Chinese restaurant who have amazing customer service, the restaurant in the only one my lactose intolerant sister can eat at as they are the only ones who listen when we say no milk products! We then headed off to some bars and had a few drinks and lots of shots.



It was a great night and I'm glad it went as smooth as possible and everyone seemed to enjoy it all!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like great fun! Hope the wedding goes well too, good luck to your sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great fun, seems like it all went well. Great planning!

    The Diary Of A Jewellery Lover

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a fun day out! Planning is quite stressful in general, you're responsible for everything so in case of any "accidents" your the one to blame :D But it must be even harder to deal with sisters!

    ReplyDelete