Crabtree and Evelyn #OxMeet

On Sunday 23rd March I was lucky enough to attend the #OxMeet in Oxford and one of the stores we visited was Crabtree and Evelyn which do some great skincare and beauty products as well as teas and biscuits. It was my first visit there and I can happily say they have a new customer as they were lovely and all there products are affordable. I received a goody bag which was free but all my opinions are my own.



We started with a browse around the store looking at all the product and we were able to ask any questions about the products or any health and beauty questions. We were also able to have a manicure if we wanted they also have a great offer on there polishes which was two for £6 if you hurry it may still be going! I was really impressed with how nice they were and also at the range they have, I love there hand creams and they also have such a nice range of teas and biscuits.



In the goody bag I had a sample of the Pear and Pink Magnolia body lotion which had a lovely scent it sunk in well and didn't leave my skin to sticky. I also got a Iris hand therapy lotion which has a nice floral scent and also comes in a handy purse sized tube, I found it left my hands really soft and the scent seemed to last a good few hours which I really liked. I also got two perfumes samples ones which was the Pear and Pink Magnolia and the other one being the Lavender one, they are such a nice scent and seem to last on my skin for ages so I liked them a lot.




1 comment:

  1. That store looks gorgeous! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete