My Very First Birch Box

At the recent #OxMeet in Oxford included in the goody bag was a Birch Box a company I have heard loads about but never quite got round to ordering a box from. The box I received was the March design which was from Lulu Guinness included was a cute Life Lessons guide, it was a black and white theme as well as being a get ready for spring theme! I was given this box to review for free, all my comments and opinions are my own.



Benefit Stay Don't Stray - £20.50
I've heard about under eye primers but I'm yet to try any out so I was excited to get a Benefit one as they are such a well known and loved brand. I got light/medium which was a tiny bit to dark but I was able to blend it to make it work, it goes on well and it's really easy to use as well as lasting all day. I was really impressed with this product and would defiantly re purchase it.

Dr.Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner - £39
A brand I've never heard of before and a product I'm not sure I've seen before either so I was really intrigued and happy to test it out. It has an odd scent and comes out coloured but once applied to the skin goes sheer which was odd. I've used it for around a week now and I'm not sure if I like it or not, I wouldn't say it has improved my skin but I didn't have large pores to start with.



Urban Veda Radiance Exfoliating Facial Polish - £7.99
A brand I know and love so I was excited to see this lovely product, I've used it before and really liked it so this handy travel size will come in handy for holidays. I found it really brighten up and cleared my skin last time I used it, as well as having such a nice scent it's also a vegan friendly brand with affordable products.

Korres Citrus Body Milk - £9.50
I used this product all last week after showering and once in a pamper night and have fallen in love! It such a nice sweet subtle citrus scent and is so calming on the skin, it also left me feeling soft and nourished I really can't fault this product as it's also affordable as well!

English Laundry No.7 For Her - £47
This sample is such a nice summery spring scent and comes in a lovely handy travel sized sample tube with a lid, yay!  I used it a few times last week and got some nice compliments, it has a nice fresh floral scent and lasts all day without fading. The full size product is £47 which is a bit out of my perfume price range but if I did see it cheaper anywhere I would 100% re purchase.

I also got a black and white stick off rock which isn't in the photo as I may of eaten it!

No comments:

Post a Comment