Lush Inhale Exhale Bath Bomb

I was happy to see a nice small bath bomb in my local Lush as I keep finding all these over the top ones and I wanted something nice and relaxing to pop into my bath. So in comes Inhale Exhale which is a nice relaxing bath bomb with Grapefruit, Lemon and Citrus oils infused with Rose is a nice bath bomb to help you relax.


It left my water a quite a funny colour almost like I was covered in mud and had washed it all off but inside the bomb was a little hand written note which I thought was lovely and a nice surprise!




I noticed it had one side which seemed to fizz rather quick which from the website was the Inhale half and then the Exhale half slowly dissolved making the bath indulgent and making me not want to leave! I found it really relaxed me and even though it had quite a lot of citrus scented oils it was quite a musky almost sexy smelling bath bomb. I would 100% pick this little one up again and for £3.25 it won't break the bank either!



2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's too awesome.

    http://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! Wish I lived near a Lush.
    If you have time could you possibly check out my blog?

    Chloe // throughchloeslens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete