Bake Your Own Boyfriend*

I do love a good cookie and when they come in the perfect shape of a boyfriend one who doesn't talk back and taste as good as it looks what could I complain about! I contacted a lovely lady who kindly sent me a cookie cutter to review, as it arrived on time for my sister's hen do it was the perfect little treat.



The cutter is made with flexible plastic meaning it's easy to clean and fits nicely over the dough to create the perfect shape, I also found getting dough stuck into any corners it was easy to remove and didn't effect making cookies. On the back of the pack was a easy to follow and simple recipe which creates lovely tasting cookies, you can also accessorize your man by adding using icing sugar to create underwear or adding some glitter, I opted for a hen do icing paper sticker.



The cutter is perfect for a hen do or a girly night in, the girls on my sisters hen do were really impressed and loved the design. It was really easy to use and easy to clean after which really impressed me!



*I was sent this product to review but all the opinion's are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment