Lush - Mumkin Review

I adored the little pumpkin that was brought out over Halloween in Lush so I was super excited to see a pink version called Mumkin, it was part of the spring mothers day range and cost £2.95 which is a great little bargain for Lush!



The scent is raspberries which is a nice fruity uplifting scent which reminds me of spring, it turned my bath water a nice pink and had quite a few bubbles. There was also some adorable chocolate drop eyes and a candy leaf, which is a nice extra.



This bubble bar is just adorable and if you gave it to your mother on mother's day she was very lucky, I'll be very happy if they bring back Pumpkin and Mumkin next year!


1 comment:

  1. I can't bring myself to use mine, he's too cute xD
    I've finally got around to using the Penguin Bubble Bar. I loved Pumkin though so I know I need to use Mumkin soon. :D

    Juyey xx

    ReplyDelete