Beauty | Primark Pro Blend Makeup Brushes

Primark for me has some of the best and most affordable make up essentials that I will always repurchase and go back to, from brushes to sponges and wipes all at affordable prices, you can't go wrong. So when a new hype started about a new set of brushes that work amazingly and are in one of my favorite stores I jumped at the chance of trying them out.





They are a little pricey for brushes from Primark at £2.50 up they can cost a lot of you want the whole set however they are worth the price and I would pay it again when I need to replace them. For the price you get a sturdy brush which is very easy to use and the brush itself feels like its going to last.



I have found there easy to use and with the long handle I can get around my whole face without any trouble, I love how easy it is to blend the makeup into the skin and how the brushes don't leave brush marks in my foundation. I have tried them with liquid as well as mouse like foundations and have found it works well with both. I've also tried to blend in my contour and it has worked really well at blending it in.

I can't fault the brushes and I'm really glad to have picked them up, have you tried the brushes out yet what are your thoughts on them?

No comments:

Post a Comment