Beauty | My Favorite Nudes

When it comes to finding the perfect everyday nude beauty product it can get very stressful as there seems to be loads out there and they all claim to be the perfect one. Here's a list of my favorite beauty nude items:

For lipstick is has to be my Soap and Glory Super Nude which is a matte toned basic beige lipstick that looks impressive on the lips to give it a natural and bold lip colour. I find it goes on nicely and doesn't bleed out but lasts most of the day on the lips, it doesn't cake or dry out the lips which is a massive bonus for a matte lipstick.





When I need a nude gloss I reach for my Beautiful Movements lip gloss in this lovely nude toned shade, this was actually a freebie that has turned into my favorite lip gloss. It goes on smoothly and doesn't cling to cracks or highlight any damage on the lips but stay hydrating and looks nice and glossy on the lips.

When I need to create a nice nude basic eye look I reach for my Avon duo in Warm Cashmere, these two create the perfect basic nude look on the eyes without looking to dressed up or to heavy. I find it lasts all day and doesn't make my eye look to dolled up which I love.



Lastly my go to nude nail varnish is my trusty Barry M Vanilla in Matte this varnish goes on well and creates a very nice smart classic look which is timeless. I love how it looks on the nails but it also doesn't chip easily which is a massive plus for me.



What's your top nude picks?


No comments:

Post a Comment