Beauty | Eylure Brow Pomade

Eylure have another brilliant brow product that I've been loving and this time it's the Pomade which is a small pot of product that goes onto the brows as a mouse like product. I've been mainly using it when I'm going out or as a special occasion brow product as it works nicely but looks very impressive on.





It is very easy to use and a little goes on a long way with this pot of Pomade, I find using a small brush works well and placing a small amount on the brush then brushing it through my brows before using a spoolie to really work the product in gets the right look. It's easy to over do so I tend to start small and work my way into the right look, this then creates a really nice brow look that lasts all day.



It doesn't smudge or run throughout the day and stays looking good on the brows but also cleans of nicely with a wipe or cleanser. I find it photographs well and look impressive in pictures as it really makes the brows stand out but not to much that they look silly. I really can't fault this product and love how small and compact it is, perfect for travelling.

What brow product really stands out for you?



No comments:

Post a Comment