Kiko Milano Skin Evolution Foundation Review

I'm always on the hunt for a new foundation and couldn't pass on the offer of a Kiko Milano foundation for £6.60 reduced from £12. The make up in Kiko Milano is amazing and the products never fail to amaze me, it's great quality and affordable whilst still being on trend.





The 30ml bottle is the perfect hand bag friendly sized foundation, with a slim fit design is also great for on the go and travelling. It has an easy pull of lid and a handy pump to get the product out, the design of the bottle is a classic black and cream design which matches the shade of foundation in the bottle, which is perfect for in store and trying the find the right shade.

I went with light rose which suits my porcelain skin type perfectly, it goes on well with a beauty blender and also has a great build-able coverage. I found with one coat is makes a great BB cream style of coverage and with two it's a great full coverage foundation, three is perfect for nights out when you want to take lots of pictures.

It doesn't cake or transfer which is perfect but also lasts all day as well which is impressive, I have worn it so far at work all day and also out drinking and it works great on both occasions. I've been teaming it with a powder and also a setting spray but so far it has been on my face for around 8 hours before looking like it needs a top up.

I love this foundation and have been converted to this foundation from my trusted BB Cream, have you tried any of the Kiko Milano foundation yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment