Blogosphere Summer Party

It's been a while since I have attended a bloggers event so I was a little nervous when approaching the Blogosphere Summer Party but was put at ease straight away with a warm welcome from Alice and Albertine. The event had some lovely sponsors London Tea and JewlleryBox who had some lovely stands with lots of goodies to look at and purchase.





The event was hosted in Southwark with the room decked out with some amazing instagramable shots, with lush sofas and soft cushions it was the perfect place to host an event. After a small ice breaker event everyone was relaxed enough to start chatting, with cakes and drinks it was the perfect afternoon.





Also included was a goodie bag with the latest issue of Blogosphere featuring Ella Grace Denton, Issue 9 was full of great interviews and helpful tips. A lovely gift from London Tea Company which I've almost nearly drank all of the tea! With help from my mum who loves the tea. I was also gifted a lovely item from the Jewllery Box which was very nice off the company.





I had an amazing day and would love to go back and do it all over again! Keep a look out for the magazine online as it's really worth the purchase. I also vlogged the day if you fancy having a look!




1 comment:

  1. Oh you got some lovely treats and those little cakes look delicious!

    corrie | corriearnold.co.uk

    ReplyDelete