Zoella Let's Glow Review

I'm a massive candle lover and will always pick one up if it catches my eye or has a nice scent, so I was very pleased to see a candle in the Zoella Beauty product range and couldn't wait to get my mitts on one!



The scent it still the same floral scent as the other products but I found it was stronger and has a very moreish scent to it making me want to sniff it every 5 minutes, which can't be good for me surely! But once lit the scent filled my room with a lovely heavenly hint of the same strong floral scent which made me kind of miss summer, it's defiantly not a winter candle but it won't stop me burning a few hundred of them.



The design is simple and delicate in a nice small tin with the same polka dot and signed design matching it to the rest of the range, it's small and petite reminded me of Zoe in a way. The product is only £5 which is a great price to pay for such a lovely item.



Have you tried out the candle what were your thoughts on the product?

post signature

7 comments:

  1. I tried to get a hold of the candle but they were all sold out when I looked, they're so pretty though and by the sounds of it a really nice product, I;ll have to keep an eye out!

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's a shame! It's worth a buy if you can find it x

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited to try out the Zoella candle. I've so far, only heard good things about it! I'd love to try the other products too but I think my skin is too sensitive for some of the ingredients. Thank you for the wonderful review! xxx
    Forever Dreaming of Oz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found the fizz bar to be quite sensitive for my skin an I suffer from eczema so it's worth a go, I would have a cheeky spritz off the perfume and then see if you have a reaction to it =] x

      Delete
  3. Aw it looks so pretty!
    www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that Zoes made the range so affordable and this would be a fab secret santa present xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she could of easily made the prices sky high and people would of still brought the products! x

      Delete