Flutter My Way - So Susan Flutter Mascara Review

I got this product in the recent pop art Glossybox and have fallen in love, it's everything I love and need in a mascara and will be needing a new one soon as I've been using it none stop over the last few weeks.



The packaging is so simple and sweet it's spot on for me, the rose gold tube with simple black writing is classic and chic but the added bird design on the top of the tube really sells the product for me. It's a normal sized tube with an easy to use wand although it's a lot smaller and more sturdy than some mascara's which I found much easier to use as I could reach all my lashes to create a bold look.



The mascara went on well and wasn't to thick but create a nice thick mascara look, I only needed one coat to create a dark black look. I also found it dried quickly so it didn't get onto the top lid of my eyes and didn't leave any marks which really impressed me.



The one thing I wasn't excepting from the product was the scent it's kind of fruity almost like a watermelon scent which impressed me a lot as it's completely different from all the other mascara's I've tried making it stand out. The product is £14.95 which is perfect for such a nice product, it's cruelty free and has no harsh ingredients making it wearable for contact lens wearers.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment