Yves Rocher - Quelques Notes D'Amour

This scent was featured in the recent Popart Glossybox and is a scent which I'm sure is meant for older ladies but I'm in love with the rich wintery scent from the French designer Yves Rocher. To translate the meaning to English is a nice simple 'Notes Of love' which is a lovely fragrance name.



The scent is a really warm and uplifting rose with subtle hints off a smoky fragrance reminding me of being outdoors. I found a little goes a long way and with two small drops off the product I carried the scent for the rest off the day. I had a few compliments when wearing the product and my mum is already eyeing it up, so it's an all round great product.

The bottle design is quirky and subtle which is spot on for me as it looks really nice and simply but then has a lovely cut out heart shape on the edge of the bottle creating a nice subtle yet quirky design making it perfect for a display perfume.

It's available to buy online and in most stores starting from £9 for a small room spray or a bottle for £17.50 for 30 ml which is a fantastic price to pay for such a gorgeous scent, have you tried it out what were your thoughts?

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great item, great description :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah the bottle looks beautiful!!

    Serene xoxo

    www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete