Visiting My Sister In Hampshire

Last week I went to visit my sister in her new home down in Hampshire, it was a really busy week so I thought I would share with you what I got up to and some photo's.



We went to the cinema to see The Faults In Our Stars I had read the book so I was kind of prepared but I still ended up crying, the film was great though well worth a watch. We had plenty of pub lunches and a few drinks in the sun before the rain hit.



We visited a fantastic place called Bird World which is great for family days out as they have a bird world area full of cages and cages of all different fancy birds, then there's the Jenny Ren Farm where you can pet and buy all the adorable animals from bunny's to goats to chickens, lastly they have a underwater world which has a great selection of fish. All for just £16 which is a great price for what you get!



There was time for a spot of shopping although I didn't think much of Guildford, as the first half was great in the shopping centre and a few shops outside but then it got majorly snobby and everyone looked down on us which really put me off going there again.



My sister also picked up her new kitten Caesar who is adorable and scratches like mad but I had to forgive him and his precious little face! There was also time for a BBQ or two when the sun was out, I had a great day and can't wait to go back and visit again soon.







post signature

2 comments:

  1. The Fault In Our Stars was such a great movie!!! I love your blog and followed, would you mind checking out my blog?! Maybe even follow?? Thanks!!!!
    xx
    Annie
    http://the-lostangeles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll give your's a follow now =] x

      Delete