Hampshire Haul

On my recent trip to my sister's I of course did a spot of shopping and would love to share it with you what I brought all so here goes!

Primark
I found a lovely Harry Potter tee for only £6 which really shocked me it's a lovely purple shade and has all the house cups on, I was after a nice summer dress and opted for this mint green one for only £5 it has lovely detailing on the top and has a skater skirt for the bottom which I adore. For my hair I found a hair bando for £2 which had this gorgeous gold leaf design which is perfect for brighten my hair in summer. I picked up another floaty vest top for £3 but this time in a plum shade.








Zara
For my sister's wedding next month I'm going to be a bridemaid so I was asked to find a satin heel I liked and after searching for a while I found the perfect style in Zara for only £19.99. They will look great with my red dress and I can't wait now!



Topshop
I love my MAC Morange but I find it a bit to bright for every day use so I was after a nice mutted orange shade and went for Topshop's Ohh La La a lovely dark orange with blue undertones which work well for summer.



Lush
I went back and picked up another Granny Takes A Dip as I love this bath bomb I reviewed it on my blog a few days ago and it has to be one of my favorites!


Hope you like this haul if you have any recent haul post's please link them below!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love your Zara shoes - can't go wrong with a classic. The hair band is really cute as well - I love Primark for random accessories :)
    I really need to add a couple of haul posts, but my last one is: http://lucy--loves.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/weekend-haul.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to wear my Zara shoes there so comfy for heels lol, thanks I'll take a look at your recent haul =] xx

      Delete