Radox Berry Burst Review

I picked up this shower cream a few months ago now and have been loving it, I got it from Boot's for just £1.99 which is a great price for a shower cream. It's comes in a 250ml tube but the mini's are really popular as well as Boot's has loads.

The scent is my favorite thing about this product it's a mixture of blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and red berries mixed with a milk making a shower cream rather then a gel. It's extremely fruity and rich and reminds me of ice cream which I love.

The texture is thick but it's quite runny making it easier to lather onto the body, it's comes out white and lather's up quite well meaning I only need a small amount to cover my body. I have had the product for around 2-3 months and have a quarter left which I'm really impressed with.



Over all Radox is a brand I've heard loads about but never thought about picking up a product but after a rushed decision I'm defiantly converted to the Radox brand and almost can't wait for the product to run out so I can browse the rest of the range!

What is your current favorite shower product? Let me know below and link me to any links if you have reviewed them!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment