Blogmas - Day Three Festive Lips

For me I love to do a red lip over the festive period as I feel it would look great to either match a daring outfit or add some colour to a dark outfit. I've selected three that are perfect for this time of year.



I've picked my MAC 'Lady Danger' lipstick which is a orange toned red that looks great on the lips, it's part of the Matte range so goes on nicely without to much gloss. It's lasts all day and doesn't bleed out to much while giving my lips a really nice subtle red shade that I love.



I'm going for another Matte shade but this one from the range Forever 21 and it's much more of a deep dark red it's called 'Red Rouge' and looks fab on the lips. It does stain them a little but doesn't bleed out and doesn't show up cracked lips that much making it perfect to wear.



Lastly I have a red lip gloss to wear which is from Revlon's Colorburst range in the shade 'Sizzle Canicule' which is a very festive orange tones red. It looks great on and adds a nice shine to the lips while being not to sticky and not transferring to much. It's the perfect glossy shade to go for if you want to wear something more then a lipstick.



What's your go to lip shade over Christmas?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Lady danger has been on my wishlist for AGES now - I keep bumping it down due to my pink toned red hair but I think I'm just going to give in and be all mega-clashy, it's just SO nice!

    I'm normally a red or plum lip all year round anyway so I'll be rocking that as usual, probably more red this month, because, natch.

    Gillian  xx  EyelinerFlicks

    ReplyDelete