Blogmas - Day Five Wrapping Paper

This year I wanted to go with a theme for my wrapping paper so I picked out a nice candy cane themed paper from Wilkinsons, it was on offer at £2 each or three rolls for £4 which I thought was a great offer.



The paper is thick and doesn't tear easy but also cut nicely making it easy to wrap presents, I found there was a lot of each roll with 8 meters you can't go wrong. It makes wrapping presents easy with the no tear design and wrapping large presents is no problem.



I feel the design is cute and girly but you can also get away with giving it to males as well, it's eye catching and looks good on display which I love but is also quite a simple design so it's not to in your face which I love.

What paper have you gone for this year?



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment