Blogmas - Day Six The Perfect Christmas Hat

I love seeing the traditional red Christmas hat but this year I wanted to go for something a little different so when I spotted the perfect hat in Mountain Warehouse I had to pick one up. At only £9.99 it was a great buy but also being in a buy one get one free offer made it even better.



The hat is a wool hat so would suit being on outdoor hat but if like me you feel the cold more it's suitable for indoor use as well. The hat is one size fits all but I feel like it's a great size for any sized head as I can get away with wearing it but so can my 8 year old brother, so if you spot it don't be put off with it being in the adult section.



The design is rather grand and bright but that's what Christmas is all about! With it's giant yellow pom pom and bright tree design the hat is quite a show stopper. I love the detailing in the little ball balls and the red trim makes it still feel somewhat of a traditional hat.

What's your hat of choice this year?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment