Blogmas - Day Twenty Four #BloggersSecretSanta

This year I joined in with two secret santa swaps and was delighted to see my second parcel had arrived so I could go through and take a peak. I had the lovely Amy who picked out some great items for me!

I got my very first bottle of perfume from The Library Of Fragrance in the scent Thunderstorm which is a very subtle sweet scent which makes a great everyday scent to go for. I've been meaning to pick up a bottle of fragrance from the range but never know which one to go for!



I also got a very nice set of three Garfield socks which as I love cats is perfect, I used to watch Garfield a lot growing up and its still one of my favorites to watch when it comes on the tv. The design are very cute yet funny and as I wear black socks normally for work this will be a nice change.



I received my first piece of make up from Accessorize which was this amazing pop art retro lip stick and lip stain, there a very daring bright pink but I love a good bold lip and the packaging is very retro which I love.



Lastly I got a very lovely rose gold necklace which has a subtle yet very cute design on, I need to wear necklaces more often so I can't wait to team this with a nice dress or top.

Have you joined in with any swaps this month? What do you think about beauty swaps?



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment