Blogmas Day One

Yes you heard right I'm doing Blogmas again! I did Blogmas around two years ago and even though it was a struggle I loved looking through everyone's posts and writing mine, so I've decided to do it all over again.



I shall be posting everyday for the next 25 days until Christmas sharing with you my festive nails, cookie recipe and doing a lot of Lush reviews. I've got stuff planned for each day and can't wait to share the rest of the month with you all. Let me know if you are planning to do Blogmas so we can follow each others festive months!

I will also be posting on my Youtube channel for the 12 days of Christmas starting on the 14th of December where I shall be posting vlogs and Christmas videos such as baking and make up looks!

Look out for tomorrows Festive Pink Nails post!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment