Blogmas - Day Four Christmas Cards

For my cards this year I went into my local Clintons and had a look at there sets of cards in the multi-packs, I picked up two packs and got a great deal. Each pack was £2.99 but it was part of a buy one get one half price so I got 30 cards for £4.50 which is a great bargain!

First up I have an adorable Robin card which is a cut out so not your normal square card, I thought this was really cute and would suit the children in my family but also anyone who likes cute items. I also got a rather happy Snowman in the same pack which again is a cut out making it that little bit more creative over the festive month.



Another cut out card but a little less cute then the others in this simple bear with Christmas slogan, I thought this would be great for the males in the family but is nice and simple with it's message. Lastly is my favorite card which is this adorable reindeer with a simple message again, this one would suit everyone and is more of a traditional square shaped card.



Have you sent out any cards yet? What design do you like the most?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment