Beauty | Collection Naturally Matt Foundation

Collection is a great affordable brand which is available in Superdrug, Boots and Wilkinsons, there a cruelty free brand that focuses on makeup that is wearable at affordable prices. I've been using the products from the brand for 10 years now and haven't looked back, so here is my review off the Naturally Matt foundation in the shade Porcelain.





The squeeze tube is a handy 35ml travel sized one that fits nicely in my collection, it's easy to use as you just squeeze a small amount out. It's black and white themed with a clear design feature that allows you to see the product and the shade tone as well as letting you see how much is left. I wouldn't say it was eye catching but I would say it's different, it looks nice among the rest of my make up though.



When using the foundation a small amount with give you a BB cream style coverage so very light and almost not there, this is ideal for anyone just needing a little pick me up of the skin. With two coats it gave me a nice medium effect that looks great for work and what I use for my everyday foundation, this will go a little orange toned however so I use a matte powder to just tone it down again.

This foundation lasts for a good 4-6 hours looking matt and then it goes a little shiny and I feel the need the re apply. This is a great budget foundation for anyone looking for a light-medium coverage foundation which is cruelty free and cheap at just £2.99 and in 6 shades from porcelain to golden.

Have you tried any Collection makeup, did you love or hate it?


No comments:

Post a Comment