Beauty | Tarte Tartiest Lip Paint



In a little gold box has to be my new favorite lip paints from the brand Tarte, this duo of minis is my go to summer shades as the formula and the colour is spot on for what a girl needs. I found this product browsing Sephora and decided to opt for the minis has I had never bought from Tarte before but I'm now kicking myself that I never picked up the full sized products, but for just $12 you can't go wrong with these minis.



The packaging is bright and in your face as it's gold so it makes you want to pick the product up straight away, the gold theme stays on throughout this duo and the bottle has the same theme going making it unique and actually fit with the box which I love. It's a classic design and it's one I wouldn't mind reaching into my bag to get out and apply in public, you can't go wrong with the classic sponge applicator that applies the product with no issues.



It's a light formula which isn't to sticky or doesn't dry the lips out, once applied I felt the need to reapply after around 3 hours but as there a handy mini they fit into my bag nicely for reapplying. I found both shades are very neutral so they would suit most people they look very classic and almost like a your lips but better shade.



They are a matte lip duo however they didn't dry the lips out which suited me perfectly I found the rose shade to be more of a going out lip paint and the fomo shade is very much an everyday looking lip paint. I can't fault these lip paints and will be picking up some more when I'm next at a Tarte counter!

What is you go to matte lip paint?

No comments:

Post a Comment