Beauty | MAC Testosterone Lipstick



Finding a bargain at MAC is becoming more and more achievable thanks to there Goodbye range, which features products there discontinuing at much more affordable prices such as the new lipstick I picked up in LA for a very nice $10.



The name is a little odd for MAC however I loved the colour so I picked one up, the packaging is very out there with stars and bright toned wording however removing that you are left with the normal lipstick packaging of sparkly black, a little disappointing however it will match the rest of my collection.



The tone of the lipstick is what really drew me in as it's a lovely rose toned shade in the lustre collection so it goes on nicely whilst having a creamy feel to it which will nourish and look after the lips while they look great. I love this tone of lipstick as you can get away with it being an everyday one as well as dressing it up for an evening look by adding some gloss.



I can't fault the new lipstick from MAC almost a shame to see it in the Goodbye range, have you got a favorite MAC lipstick?

No comments:

Post a Comment