Nivea Daily Essentials Day and Night Cream

Browsing skincare is my worst nightmare I get overwhelmed with how much there is and why there are so many creams for one brand, so I asked a friend to go out and buy me some new creams a day one and night one. She came back with Nivea Sensitive night cream and there Oily and Combination skin day cream, Nivea is a brand I've not used that much so I was really excited to try them out.


The day cream is a hydrating and protective cream that works well as reducing shine and helping my skin feel lighter and more refreshed which I really like. I've noticed a great improvement with my skin as it doesn't look to shiny anymore and my makeup has been lasting a lot longer which has impressed me a lot.



The night cream is a lot heavy then the day cream so I was pleased to see it was a sensitive cream as I didn't want to have a reaction to it in the middle of the night. Its designed to calm the skin and hydrate it while still being perfume free, it feels like it starts to work pretty much straight away and in the morning I can see a massive difference in how my skin feels and looks, it looks healthier and more youthful which I love.



The tubes are only 50ml which is ideal for anyone with space issues of likes to travel a lot, they are handy to keep in your bag as well. They cost £4.49 from Superdrug and one tube has got me through a month and a half and I have a small amount to go yet.

What skin care is your must have?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment