Clinique Cherry Pop Review

Around two months ago Glamour magazine had a sample sized Clinique lipstick freebie with there magazine and as I always buy Glamour I got my hands on there Cherry Pop lipstick. I've heard so much from the brand Clinique but never tried them out as I was always put of by there prices but was happy to try out the lipstick.



The packaging is very simple which I like it's a small squared design so looks good in my collection, it has a really simple silver lid and bright red holder with nothing but a shaped out brand name on which I really love. It's a brand that states they don't need to do things big to sell there products which is a really great image to have, the lipstick is easy to hold and a great size for my bag when I'm out and about.



The shade of lipstick is a very deep dark red which is perfect for going out, it comes out dark on the lips and stays there all night which impressed me a lot. It blends easily and doesn't cling to any dry areas so it's easy to wear no matter what condition your lips are in. I found it was easy to remove with some simple miceller water and a little bit of scrubbing, it doesn't stain and doesn't mark or transfer either.



It's a great lipstick to go for and it's perfect for anyone looking for a mid range brand of lipsticks, I'm rather pleased I got a sample one from Glamour and can see myself using it a lot other the summer months!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment