Tangle Teezer Review

I must be the only beauty blogger who is this late to jump on the Tangle Teezer bandwagon but I've finally spent the £9.99 and picked up the classic bright pink comb. I brought mine from Boots but it's widely available at most beauty stores, also available in mini form which is £12.99.



The design is very odd as it looks like it will be difficult to hold and use but once you get going it's very easy, with a shape that fits nicely in the hand and large brush area it's easy to use and doesn't take up to much time. I love the bright pink colour as it really stand outs and is so eye catching you can't not pick it up and use it
.


It works really well at removing tangles and getting through my hair, I use it on both wet and dry hair and it works well on either which I love. It does however have trouble with very large knots but I only ever yet the odd one or two so it doesn't effect me to much.

I really love the Tangle Teezer and just wished I had picked one up sooner! Have you tried the range, what were your thought on the Tangle Teezer?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I've just written up a post about my Tangle teezer :) I love your pink one! <3 such a great tool!

    Serene | I Am Serene L

    ReplyDelete