B.Pure Micellar Cleansing Wipes

As a massive lover of face wipes I'm always trying out new ones, I was in my local Superdrug and came across there clearance section which had the B.Pure Micellar Cleansing Wipes. The brand is one I've seen a lot but never really picked up any of there products so I opted to pick the pack up to try out the brand and also get my fix of face wipes!



The packaging is very plain and basic, it doesn't stand out well or get my attention that well which is a massive turn off when it comes to a product. However I did really like the hard lid flap that when open you get to the face wipes which are keep nice and ready to use under the hard opening.



The wipes themselves are quite a nice standard size which is good, if I'm doing a full cleanse routine I tend to use two wipes. They pick up the makeup well and wipes off any products I have on my face nicely without to much scrubbing and using to many wipes. They have a textured effect making it easier to cleanse the face and pick up anything on the face, which is a great bonus.



As the product is a sensitive wipe it doesn't have to many harsh ingredients and has a nice cooling effect on the skin, it works well on my sensitive combination skin tone. It also contains Witch Hazel which is a great product to help with spots, but also contains Aloe and Cucumber to soothe and protect the skin.

Overall the product didn't wow me or impress me to much but for a standard basic face wipe you can't go wrong, have you tried the face wipes from B.Pure what did you think of them?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment