Gemini Star Sign Necklace

Whilst I was in my local Primark browsing I came across a set of necklaces which caught my eye for several reasons, for being star sign necklaces which I loved and also for being double chained. I have never owned a layering necklace before so I was excited to buy it and for only £2 it didn't break the bank.



I love anything to do with my star sign as I pretty much sum up a Gemini to the point where it's scary, so when I saw they featured a simple design of the star sign and then a quote stating Gemini I fell in love. The twist with the necklace is that one chain is gold and the other is silver, which for me works but for others this wouldn't really suit them, I see this as a lovely twist which makes it stand out from other star sign necklaces.




The length of the chain is quite short meaning the necklace sits just above my boobs and just below my chin, which doesn't suit me to well as I like my necklaces a little longer but it's pretty easy to fix with a chain extender. I feel this necklace suits more casual looks and works well on bare skin not over the top of clothing, so it would suit summer perfectly.

There was also rings and bracelets available in the range and all at affordable prices from £1 up! Let me know what you think of the necklace and the design in the comments below.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment