Boxing Day Sales

I'm a massive lover of sales and find myself browsing online and in store for hours, I mostly shopped in New Look and Accessorize this year with a few small pieces from other stores. I found this year most places weren't really impressive which was a small let down but I have found some lovely items.

New Look
I have had my eye on a cape for a while now but always felt like I would look silly in one, I spotted one online for £23 so brought one and hoped for the best. I got a plain black cape with added faux fur which looks very impressive, it fits nicely and keeps me snug and warm while adding some fashion to my outfits. I feel this cape suits jeans best and doesn't need to many accessories to make it look good.



As I wear jumpers most of the time in the winter I wanted to pick up a new one so I went for this burnt orange high neck jumper which was only £9. The fit is lovely as it's a large jumper but goes in nicely at the waist while still looking baggy which I love, the tone of the jumper makes it great for Autumn wear but I shall still be getting it out for spring. I love how the high neck isn't to tight or restricting as I find with turtle necks there to much but this has the perfect neck.



Accessorize
I am a massive fan of weekend bags and am always on the look out for a new one, I wasn't disappointing by this £17.50 bag in this gorgeous red shade. It has a zip on the top which is very helpful when travelling but also has a large compartment on the inside to store items as well which is very handy. I feel like this bag is going to look great with my cape!



This bobble hat I found for £4.50 looks great on and is very comfy, I love the orange design and the added bobble makes the hat look more expensive then it is.



HMV
I have been loving the Penny Dreadful series and picked up season two for £19.99, it's a gripping series which follows the classic horror villains such as Dracula, Frankenstein and Dorian Gray, it's the perfect series for anyone who likes the classics with not to much horror. I also picked up the Hunger Games series as I have been after the collection for a while I have all but Mockingjay Part two, so I can't wait to re watch them on a lazy weekend.



That's pretty much all I brought from the sales which was a little bit of a let down, I think it was more of an online sale then an in store one which was disappointing as I always love to see the products before making a purchase. Let me know if you picked up anything good below in the comments.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment