Blogmas - Day Two Festive Pink Nails

Pink is not the most reached for nail shade but I find it perfect for Christmas and the festive period so wanted to share with you my festive pink nails that look very glamorous! I love to glam up an outfit for festive parties and also feel like a coat of nail varnish can make an outfit look complete so here is my festive pink nail post!



I start with a coat of Barry M's Gelly Hi Shine varnish is the shade Grapefruit which is a dark pink shade that looks great on it's own as a nice gel varnish. I find it lasts for around 5 days without getting chipped and the shine of the gel makes the nails look like they have been professional painted which I love.



To add some sparkle to the nails I add my Barry M Starlet nail paint which is a very sparkly pink glitter that goes on well with one coat and doesn't chip easily lasting around 5 days on the nails. Over the top of the Gelly Hi Shine the glitter looks really impressive and really makes the nails look festive and party ready.

So that's my festive pink nails for you! What's your go to nail varnish choice over the Christmas months?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment