Blogmas - Day Sixteen Lush Haul

I haven't been to Lush for ages and went in to take a peak at there new Christmas range, I wasn't blown away with the product they had in store and as it was very busy I only picked up three new items but I can't wait to try them out and review them for you.

Razzle Dazzle
I'm yet to try out any of the Luxury Bath Melts but Razzle Dazzle looked to good to not pick up, this little pink ball looks rather small and not powerful but I've heard it works wonders on the skin. The scent is raspberry with hints of citrus so it's right up my street. At only £2 it's worth picking one up!



Big Bang
I was attracted to this bubble bar straight away with it's bright colours and the name Big Bang I had to pick one up, at just £3.75 it's a great product to go for. It's my favorite scent of citrus so it's a win win with this product and I can't wait to try it out.



Star Dust
Lastly I picked up a bath bomb in the shape of a lovely star and for £2.95 it's a perfect bath bomb to go for. It has a very sweet scent to it and is quite a chunky bath bomb, I can't wait to review it for you and hopefully it will be quite impressive!



Have you been wowed by any Lush products this Christmas?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment