Beauty - What's In My New York Wash Bag

In just a month's time I shall be going off to New York and have already got my wash bag together, mainly due to the fact that I've been collecting beauty mini's for the last six months. I normally save the freebies in magazines or buy the odd product here and there on a 3 for 2 offer which means the first thing I have ready for a holiday is normally my wash bag, so for today's post lets explore my New York Wash Bag!



The bag itself is from Primark and was around £6 it has three compartments and folds away to a really handy size, it has two stuck in compartments and then one which you can remove. It stores a lot of items and I find I can always fit a lot more then I think I can in there, the design is a lovely bright eye catching one that reminds me of summer and the sea.


For in the shower I have my Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo and Conditioner minis which is the brand I use at home and love so I know they will work well on my hair to keep it refreshed and clean. To clean my body I have The Body Shop Olive Shower Gel which is a fresh and hydrating shower gel that comes in a cute and handy 60ml bottle, the scent is an odd one as I thought I wouldn't like it but once I gave it a little sniff I decided to buy it due to the fresh scent. I'm also taking my Venus Snap Razor which is a handy compact razor that works extremely well and I have been travelling and using mine for around two months now and it's still going strong, for after shaving I shall be using my Soap and Glory Righteous Butter which smells incredible and keeps my skin really soft and nourished after shaving.



Skin care is going to be important for me as I shall be out and about in the city most of the day and sometimes my skin can have a bad effect on city life so I shall be washing my face with Balance Me Pure Skin Face Wash which I've been using on my travels for around two years now and love this stuff, it washes up really well and removes any dirt and grim while keeping my face fresh and cleansed which I love. To cleanse of any make up I have my The Organic Pharmacy Rose Facial Cleansing Gel which is a new product I'm yet to use but I'm excited to try out, as rose is one of my main skin care product at home so I know my skin loves the stuff. To finish up my skin care I also have The Organic Pharmacy Double Rose Rejuvenating Cream which I'm excited to try as it smells amazing and comes in such a cute little travel friendly sized tube.



I'm going to be taking my normal toothbrush with me but I'll be using one of my head caps to make sure nothing gets the my brush and makes my toothbrush unusable. But to go with my toothbrush I'm taking my Colgate Advance Clean toothpaste which is a great brand to go for and this handy sized tube doesn't take up to much room and adds much weight to my case which I love. I'm also packing my Listerine Total Care Mouthwash this is one I take on most my trips as it works really well at keeping my breath fresh and lasts for ages as well so I shall be taking my handy 95ml bottle with me.



For hair I had the task of going through all my bottles and picking just two even though I wanted to take all my hair product but I'm taking my Charles Worthington Heat Defense Spray which works perfectly against damage from my hair dryer or straighteners but also to the summer sun so I shall be taking my little bottle with me. As well as my Bumble and Bumble Thickening Spray mostly due to the fact I love how my hair feels after using this product as as well as the lovely scent that the product gives me.



So some extras in my case are my Cotton Pads which I use all the time when I go abroad and I can never take to many on my trips, but I'm also taking my Ear Plugs as I won't know until I get there if my hostel is going to be noisy or not so I always take a pair or two to make sure I can get a good nights sleep!



So that's what I'm taking to New York with me in just a months time, what beauty mini can you not live without?


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Dry shampoo is what I can't live without but I always like to have a little bottle of toner with cotton pads :)

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete