Beauty - Make Up Revolution Review

For the last two months or so I've been trying out a new make up range and have just re purchased them so decided I had better do a review while the packaging is still nice and clean. The make up range in the spotlight today is Make Up Revolution which you can find in Superdrug, the range is a high street and purse friendly one so I use for my everyday make up look.

The BB cream is a foundation one so it's a lot thicker then most BB creams and has a lot more coverage while still being light and non cakey which is a bonus. I find it is so thick that you need to use your fingers to apply the BB cream but you also need to warm the foundation between your fingers before applying to the skin. It has a great build able coverage and can either been worn light as a BB cream or as a full coverage foundation, but still leaves the skin feeling like it has no product on which I like a lot. At only £3 it's the perfect BB cream to go for and as it's suitable for all skin types you can't go wrong.



I just love the packaging on the pressed powder as it's so unique yet so simply, with it large mirror and slide out compartment for the sponge the impressive packaging is almost as good as the powder itself. It has a nice matte look while covering all the areas that need covering and still having a light feel about it even though it goes on quite thick. The powder has a great long lasting effect and I hardly need to re apply when using this product. For £2 it's the perfect beauty bargain that's well worth the price!



Lastly the concealer is one I thought I would hate as the shade looked completely off from a light tone but it comes out lovely on the skin, it has a nice gel like texture while gliding onto the skin leaving no signs of spots or spot scarring in it's tracks. The applicator is the simple wand but it's effective at getting to all the tricky areas so I can't fault it to much, the coverage is great and it doesn't leave the skin to heavy with make up, for only £2 it's a great buy.



So that's my review of the Make Up Revolution range from Superdrug, let me know below in the comments what beauty range you have been loving this month so far?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment