The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash

As many of you know by now I really suffer with breakouts and have been suffering since my teens, trying to find the right product has been so difficult but I recently tried a new facial wash and have seen a great change in my skin. The Body Shop is a lovely cruelty free shop which do some fab products for skin care, baths and also do make up.



Tea Tree is a great product to use on the skin to clear breakouts and to get a healthy look to the skin so the label really drew me in and I couldn't wait to give it a whirl. I use it daily in the shower and have been using it for around six months now, I've just started my second bottle before realising I still hadn't done a review!

I brought it in the summer when I had an awful breakout but my skin has been manageable while using the product over the last few months. I now only get a few small breakouts and the odd one or two odd spot here and there but nothing to major.

The product at first appears quite strong and almost to much for the skin but after you get used to the scent the product is quite nice and refreshing. It's a normal gel like liquid which is easy to rub onto the face, I find it easier to just use my hands instead of a cloth or sponge as it goes on easier and feels nicer on the skin.

The facial wash is only £5 which is a great price to pay for a 250ml bottle as it lasts for ages a good 5 months when using it daily as you only need a small amount, you can't really go wrong if you have blemished skin!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love The Body Shop products but I've never tried this one ! Great review ! :)

    www.letmecrossover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete