Lush Butterbear Review

In this year's Lush Christmas range they had included a rather adorable little polar bear under the name of Butterbear which was around the £2 mark. This rather cute little bath bomb has any just been used by me and has been a little bit of a meh product if I'm 100% honest, but I thought I would do a review just in case he appeals to anyone else!



The scent is a very mild vanilla and doesn't really leave a lasting impression on the skin but it sweet and subtle enough to be used for kids which is good. The bear is a very face fizzer and takes around a minute to fully dissolve in the water leaving behind a murky clear water and a few small oil spots behind, again this product would be pretty for kids as it's a fun fast fizzer. The product is meant to be a soothing and moisturiser to the skin but I didn't really feel any effect to my skin and was a little disappointed as it hadn't really wowed me with anything else I was hoping it would leave my skin feeling soft and nourished.



Overall I feel this product was aimed at kids and babies and they would get the most use and joy out of the product, it was however a lovely little design and would look great on display!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute and fluffy bear~ ^ ^
    It is unfortunate that it does not do too much though! ^ - ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete