MUA Mystical Glitter Nails

A few weeks ago I was shopping in Superdrug and had a little look at the MUA stand, I came across there glitter nail range and picked up Jellyfish a purple colour and Starfish a pink colour. I then got them home and forgot about them ooopss! but while having a sort through my room I found them again and thought I would try them out.



The Jellyfish shade is quite light but after a few coats it comes out well, the glitter sparkles show well with this shade and it looks quite impressive if you get it right. With this shade I tried it over another nail paint but it didn't really work I think its the sort of nail paint that wants to stand alone.



The Starfish shade I love! After two coats it comes out well and look rather bold. I found the glitter only really came out when I flashed my nails in the sun, the paint lasted on my nails for around 3 days before looking scruffy and I felt the need to re paint.



For £2.00 I think they are a great buy and would love to have a look through the rest of the range once my spending ban has ended, what do you think are they worth spending £2 on?

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment