Mini MAC Haul

Recently on a trip into Oxford I visited the MAC counter at Debenhams and asked about there foundations, the lady who served me was extremly helpful in picking out the right shade and picking out the right foundation for my skin. We then sat down so she could show what it would look like on my skin, I thought this was great as there is nothing worse then getting home to find the foundation you selected is not right for your skin combination!



I have an oily forehead and chin, but my skin is also quite dry around my nose so she suggested I picked up Studio Fix foundation shade NW15 . I found the foundation went on well and stayed on my skin for a good 8 hours or more, I tried different tools to apply it onto my skin but found the best one was a brush. I'm really happy with my selection and as it cost's £21.50 I will be using it for special occasion's only!

Also while browsing I noticed a gourgeus lipstick called Coral Bliss, but as I had just picked up some foundation for £21.50 I thought I couldn't fork out another £15 so I was going to wait until next month but then as I was going through duty free on my recent holiday I picked one up for £11.50!



The texture of the lipstick is great it's extremely creamy and goes on well, it stays on my lips for a good few hours before I feel the need to re apply. This is a great summer shade and goes well with most of my outfit's. As I'm a big fan of Coral colours this shade is perfect for me and I'm so happy I found it again and was able to buy it instead of waiting a whole month!



Keep In Touch, XoXoXo


1 comment:

  1. that lipstick looks lovely! following <3

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin'

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a goodie bag of beauty products! click here.

    ReplyDelete